Round Hill Subdivisions
Round Hill Subdivisions
Round Hill Lake Point
Mountain Valley and Villages of Round Hill
Round Hill VA is an incorporated neighborhood in February 5, 1900 found at the crossroads of Virginia routes 7 and 719 (Woodgrove Road), approximately 50 miles northwest of Washington, D.C.
Round Hill VA is readily accessible to the following get away destinations:
- Shenandoah River (7 miles)
- Shenandoah National Park (30 miles)
- the Appalachian Trail (4 miles)
- Harpers Ferry (15 miles)
- the Chesapeake & Ohio Canal Tow Path (12 miles)
- the Washington & Old Dominion Bike Trail (3 miles)
The population in Round Hill is estimated at 539 in 2010 by the U.S. Census Bureau. The 725 single family, neo-traditional and townhome units offer spectacular views of the Blue Ridge mountains and the Loudoun Valley. See Round Hill VA Homes for Sale HERE
History of Round Hill
It had been named "Round Hill" for being located two miles northeast of a 910-foot hill used during the American Civil War as a signal post by both Confederate and Union troops.
Round Hill VA conveniences include
- · Sleeter Lake Park with picnic tables for pleasure of afternoon and weekend family outings, a boat dock for launching of canoes, kayak, peddle boats
- · tot lots
- · extensive trail network
- · two convenience stores, an antique shop, diner and medical facility
- · Round Hill Indoor Aquatic Facility
Educational institutions in the neighborhood
- · Round Hill Elementary School
- · Loudoun County Public School system
- · Woodgrove High School in Purcellville
See homes in Round Hill VA. Get your FREE MARKET INSIDER REPORT on Round Hill VA to get neighborhood information, school reports, local shopping, restaurants, healthcare facilities and more. You can compare Round Hill VA neighborhoods to other neighborhoods in Loudoun County and surrounding areas by using the "Compare Areas" tab on your FREE HERE: Market Insider Report. Just type in whatever zip code you want to compare.
Gene Mock, Associate Broker, Premier Team, Keller Williams Realty is a proven expert real estate professional. He will guide you through the buying or selling process. Gene is a native Virginian who has dedicated himself to serving you, his client, with the utmost respect and awareness of your individual needs. His business acumen and deep knowledge of the real estate markets in Round Hill, Loudoun County and Northern VA are at your disposal!